Chenille travels the United States teaching Master Classes and working with students of all ages and levels. She teaches Master Classes at universities, conservatories, performing arts schools, and summer intensives. Her Master
Classes focus on vocal technique, performance, audition techniques, mock auditions, acting and dance auditions, and how to take your performance to the
next level. She is enthusiastic, intense and gets results!
Here is a sampling of what students can expect:
Master Class - Up to 4 hours
• Master Class with your choice of topic:
~ Connecting with an audience
~ Auditioning Skills
~ and more...
• Q&A session that will customize the presentation to the participants needs.
• Chenille will work one-on-one with up to 12 performers showing immediate results!
(participants from audience or chosen ahead of time)
• On the spot training
• Presentation of techniques that deliver a quality performance
• Two 10 minute breaks during session
Private Sessions- 50 Minutes
• Session Length is 50 minutes
• 10 private sessions for full length day of 9am-5pm
• Topics include anything from: The Music Business, Vocal Technique, Relating to the audience,
Interpretation, Websites, Marketing, How to get gigs, etc.
• Sessions can be recorded
• Private sessions must be paid in full before the end of the Master Class
Concert - 60 Minutes
• Chenille will present a 60 minute concert
• Invite your studio clients & families
• Boost your visibility in the media
• Invite your community (client potentials)
Business Owner Consultation
We all can use suggestions!
• Add easy additional revenue streams
• How to "clone" yourself- tips for training instructors
• How to use current students to add more revenue
• Improve office concerns
• Billing & Collections
• Website Critique
• Public Image- Visibility
• Social Media
• Customer Service
• Practice Programs for students
• Communication with parents and staff
• Training to add-on revenue for studio & instructors
• How to get more out of your own career!
~ New York Talent Scout- Peter Sklar
~ Broadway Director - Linda Burton
~ World Concert Pianist - Marvin Goldstein
~ Producers of The Beginnings Workshops
Unlike most Master Classes this training can be a packaged deal including all of the above!
I would be happy to speak to you about your event so I can effectively
customize a package to your needs and desired outcomes.